[IP] Re: women's problems

My BG usually rises about 10 days before my cycle. I raise basal rates by
.1, once in the early AM then once in the afternoon by .1. Then once the
cycle starts, I lower each basal rate down. I usually notice this is change
is going on by the morning blood sugars getting higher leading to increased
sugars through the day. I know once I get the morning sugars in order, it
seems the rest of the basal rates with follow through the day. I do have a
substantially lowered basal rate for early evening, after supper because I
tend to exercise at that time of day. This is what happens to me and my
diabetes educator told me to do whatever it takes to get my sugars down but
exercise with caution-like only increasing a .1 per day, you can always make
the correction with a bolus.  Sharon