Re: [IP] women only: days of unexplained highs

>Has anyone checked to see if these unexplained highs correspond to their
>monthly cycle?  I know that hormones can affect bgs.

I know for a fact that my cycle causes some major highs.  It happens every
time, and no amount of insulin I take will bring it down.  I just have to
live with it.  I don't think I'll be able to set a basal to cover it (once I
get my pump) that will do me much good since things are completely
unpredictable.  Anyone else like that?

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted