Re: [IP] gastroproesis

>Anyway...to make a long story short... is there any advice anybody can
>offer up as to what alternatives I have towards the gastroproesis? I
>would appreciate any help.

There are a number of herbal remedies that I have tried (in addition to the
digestive enzymes I take) to get my stomach to empty.  Ginger is well known
as a stomach-settling and  digestion-promoting herb.  Ginger capsules are
available from your local health food stores, and while they don't taste all
that great, I do find that they help ne a lot  YMMV, as always.

There are other herbs that work for nausea, stomach aches and digestion, and
I would be happy to look them up if anyone is intersted in herbal remedies.

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted