Re: [IP] women only: days of unexplained highs

I know that when I have my monthly, My blood sugars go completely out of
whack. In fact, My dr. has me do an extra 5 units of N in a shot morning and
night to cover this. (I am extremely insulin resistant, and with all of my
other problems due to the diab, I do the pump (1.9), two shots daily of 15
units of N, and 30 mg of Actos...besides 15 other pills!)
  Has anyone checked to see if these unexplained highs correspond to their
  monthly cycle?  I know that hormones can affect bgs.