  From: email @ redacted
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 5:47 AM
  Subject: [IP] re:gastorparesis

  How do you fare with fruit?

  Cherry,
  This was asked in a previous post. I know that with my gastro I cannot east
  any fresh fruit or veggies and very low fiber foods. If I eat anything high
  fiber it may take days to digest.
  I had a radioactive test to check my gastro. Usually within four to five
  hours the meal is out of your stomach. I stayed six hours and then they
  sent me home, my meal had not even started to digest.
  Gail