Re: [IP] coffee

I have only been pumping for 2 months yet this was one of the first things
that I noticed having the pump vs. MDI.  I now bolus in my diary just for
coffee since it does seem to affect my glucose so much. I use a spoon of
nondairy creamer and a couple of packs of Equal. I have found that if I don't
bolus 3 units I go into the 200s without eating any other foods.  I have
tested this out to see if I was imagining it, and, both my endo and CDE say
they see a "coffee reaction" in many patients.

Whitney & "TheBorg"