[IP] women only: days of unexplained highs

There is a thread going about bad sites where several
women have said that their BGs went very high for
multiple days, and it wasn't the insulin or the sites.
 I simply elevate my basal rates when this happens.  I
bump them up by 0.1, and then I am able to use my
usual carb ratio.  Try it next time.  YMMV

Do You Yahoo!?