[IP] 504 plans

Thanks to everyone who wrote to me giving info on the 504 plans. Kevins school
will not have a RN on duty. His "lower campus" had one...but he didnt go to
her much after the pump anyway. Also, he is going to a private school, so the
public school info wont help much either. Unfortunately, when he goes back to
school, I know we will have a week or so of NUTSO bg's. It always happens. We
end up changing all the basals...usually because he ends up going lower.

Thanks again!

Mom to Kevin, 13, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :