[IP] 504 plans

Thanks to everyone who wrote to me giving info on the 504 plans. Kevins school
will not have a RN on duty. His "lower campus" had one...but he didnt go to
her much after the pump anyway. Also, he is going to a private school, so the
public school info wont help much either. Unfortunately, when he goes back to
school, I know we will have a week or so of NUTSO bg's. It always happens. We
end up changing all the basals...usually because he ends up going lower.

Thanks again!

Robin
Mom to Kevin, 13, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com