Re: [IP] going off pump

RoseLea said: "control isn't the only issue with being
on a pump.  Freedom is the main one.  I no longer have
to adhere to a strict meal schedule as I did on

Freedom is the best thing about pumping to me also. I
used to dread time changes for daylight savings,
especially in the fall.  It would throw me for a loop
for about a week.  I tried many things over the years
to try to prepare for it, but nothing ever worked.  I
also was a clock watcher.  I hated it when I would
"get on a roll" with something, but had to stop and
eat.  Now I can finish whatever I'm doing and then
eat, or not eat.  My friends and family are thrilled
that I no longer have to take shots, and that is nice
also, but the freedom is the thing.

Do You Yahoo!?