[IP] Re: gastroproesis

> I have a question for those who suffer from gastroproesis... Besides
> medication (i.e. reglan...propulsid...etc.) and eating smaller more frequent
> meals...what can I do to combat the feelings of nausea, feeling full, and the
> feeling of having a lead ball in my stomach?

Reglan causes depression for some, including me
(which I really don't need), and propulsid is being
greatly restricted (I cannot get it).  From some of
the suggestions, that are in the archives, I got
erythromycin from my doc and it does help some.  I
also take FiberCon to keep my fiber intake up.
email @ redacted - Please watch for missing kids,
especially my son.
Life is easier than you'd think; all that is
necessary is to accept the
impossible, do without the indispensable and bear
the intolerable.
 - Kathleen Norris, author (1880-1960).