[IP] weight

Two thoughts on this subject - my doctor said I gained weight on the pump,
because now I was efficiently using the food, instead of "peeing' it away -
so eating the same amount before and after the pump - caused me to gain
weight using the pump - so of course, I should cut down on amount I eat

second - he is now considering putting me on "merida" - diet pills - does
anyone take these?  I have gained 40 pounds since being on the pump 1.5
years  (type II)  this is unusual - so don't get worried for yourself  (BUT
my BG is very good control for first time in 10 years!)