Re: [IP] Ranting over bad sites...

When I started on my MM508 last month, I was having a very hard time with set
changes, sometimes changing 3 or 4 times before it seemed to work correctly, and
I was using an inserter.  My pump trainer, and also my son who is on a pump,
suggested I try the silhouette sets.  By then I was so frustrated that I tried
them even though they looked really scary.  I have to say, since I tried them I
have not had one problem with a set change and they work each time.  After the
first time, I realized these silhouette sets are much worse looking than they

Judi in MI