[IP] Re: Humalog and weight loss

I have a theory about weight gain, humalog and the pump.  I think some kids
consume larger quantities of carbs at one sitting with the freedom of the
pump.  I think that the blood sugar may jump high and then come crashing
down with humalog which is good for keeping low A1c's but I think the rapid
fall in blood sugars make the pumper hungry again.  Kinda like the problem
that reactive hypoglycemics have.

I find it interesting that others believe that low carb or small meals help
with weight loss because it fits right into my theory.

Diane Massey