Re: [IP] Question About Eating Before Basal Testing (Nights)

With the MiniMed pumps, you get a book called the Workbook, which gives detailed
instructions and worksheets for testing and checking you basal and bolus rates
and also your carb ratios.  I have found this to be really usefull in starting
on my pump and getting the rates set correctly.  You might be able to purchase
this if you have another brand of pump by contacting MiniMed.

Judi in MI