[IP] Re: Hematuria and Diabetes??

> I'm just wondering if this is common with diabetes or if it's just another
> medical problem with no correlation to D.

IMO, everything in the body is affected by dm.  I
was told that my carpal tunnel was unrelated, that
my frozen shoulder was rotator cuff, my cough was
something pulmonary and unrelated.  Turns out my
cough was from mild pharyngeal dysphasia, which is
something like neuropathy in the swallowing.

Even if something isn't directly related, it must be
email @ redacted - Please watch for missing kids,
especially my son.
Learn from the mistakes of others -- you can't live
enough to make them all yourself.
 - Martin Vanbee