Re: [IP] 504 plans

When I was in school, I always had 504 plans.  These were established in a
meeting with my mom, my teachers, the school nurse and a speech therapist
(my 504's were based primarilly on the fact that I am deaf, other issues,
like D. were sort of secondary).  Still, any plan should probably be
arranged in a similar manner.

Request a meeting with the administrators, and have a good idea of what you
think the Plan should include.  The school nurse is a good idea to include
since they can provide info on D. that others might brush off as parental

As always, YMMV, but I hope this can be some help.

>My question is, is this something we have to come up with ourselves? Or is
>there something "out there" that we can just change to fit our needs?

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted