[IP] reply on Weight

Hi, i see the posts of people gaining weight from the pump. i lost about
20lbs from being on the pump. i needed to lose 10lbs, so now i am at a great
weight. i think the pump could cause you to gain weight just because of the
freedom of eating and bolusing. when i was on shots, i always had low sugar
everyday at 10am, and had to eat and drink something, sometimes twice over to
get my bs up. so since i do not get those lows everyday, i am not of course
adding unwanted calories. were all different as far as gaining and losing.
did anyone else lose weight like me? i try to eat well and exercise as well,
to hopefully keep my heart happy and for that fact my husband ha ha. well
take care Eileen