Re: [IP] Re: Weight loss non-diabetics do

>  think in order to go with weight watchers, you have to have your doctor's
>  permission

Nope, at least not where I am going (YMMV of course). And they do know I am
diabetic, as I have asked questions like would you count glucose tabs or call
them medicine and ignore the calories (she said I had to count them). Weight
watchers is basically a healthy diet that anyone could follow, so there
shouldn't be much of a problem with diabetes...