[IP] Freestyle lancing device

We have switched to the Freestyle, have 3 of them throughout the house
for Brynn, but I'm having trouble with the lancing device. Has anyone
gotten the hang of this thing? The main reason for the switch was to
avoid finger pokes, but that's what I'm still doing, because Brynn
complains that the arm pokes hurt. I've tried holding it in place and
gently pumping the lancing device, but as tiny as the Freestyle blood
drop needs to be, I'm not getting it very well. Teresa, mom for Brynn-4,
pumping 17 mos.