Re: [IP] set changes

  *IN GENERAL* skin is more tolerant to Teflon
> cannulas than to stainless steel, so the soft
> cannulas can, on average, be worn longer than bent
> needles (2 days as a rule).

I wear my bent needle sets for three days every time.
If the site area is going to get sore (and it usually
does) it happens in the first day. I haven't come
close to having any infections, and the drama of
having a new set not work keeps me from changing out
more than I have to.

Do You Yahoo!?