From: Sherry Compton
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 11:21 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Ranting over bad sites...

Last night I changed my site around dinner time.  A few hours later I tested
and was a little high, but thought it was just
because I had seeped out some insulin with the old site.  So I just bolused a
few units.  Later in the night I was STILL high.  I
took an injections and changed my site again.  Now it was late so I just went
to bed  ( I know, I know, you aren't supposed to do
that.)  When I woke up later with the baby, I was almost 400!!  By now I was
really frustrated.  I changed it AGAIN.
And took an injection.   This third change has now gone bad.  I am 300-400 all
morning.  I've decided to just skip the hassle of
changing it again and take shots all day at work.  My control may not be great
but I just don't want to mess with this again.
I'M SICK OF BAD SITES!!!!
ARRGGGHHHHH!

Why does this happen sometimes?   And two of the sets I used were from
different boxes.

Sherry C