[IP] Ranting over bad sites...

Last night I changed my site around dinner time.  A few hours later I tested and was a little high, but thought it was just
because I had seeped out some insulin with the old site.  So I just bolused a few units.  Later in the night I was STILL high.  I
took an injections and changed my site again.  Now it was late so I just went to bed  ( I know, I know, you aren't supposed to do
that.)  When I woke up later with the baby, I was almost 400!!  By now I was really frustrated.  I changed it AGAIN.
And took an injection.   This third change has now gone bad.  I am 300-400 all morning.  I've decided to just skip the hassle of
changing it again and take shots all day at work.  My control may not be great but I just don't want to mess with this again.

Why does this happen sometimes?   And two of the sets I used were from different boxes.

Sherry C