From: Kenneth Furney
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 7:50 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Dawn Highs

This has been happening to me too.  Breakfast BG are
fine, then above 200 for lunch, then often have a low
before dinner.  I have altered what I eat, and have
even skipped breakfast a couple of times. I haven't
been able to test other basals yet, but plan to asap.
I plan to start the increased basal at 9 and go to 12,
then of course test, test, test, and see how that
works.