[IP] Re: weight

> From what I have gathered in reading other posts it sounds
> like many others
> have insulin demands that are much less, but I am not sure how much
> body size and
> weight effects insulin demand.  I share my info to see if:
> 1.  There are others who take as much insulin as I do?

> 2.  Do they have trouble taking weight off?

Except for losing because of high stress, I've kept
my weight pretty consistent.  I've probably gained 5
pounds since going on the pump ('93), which I don't
think is bad considering I'm 52 now.

> I would appreciate any comments or feedback.
> Bill

This is another case of YMMV.  I think that there is
a wide variation in our ratios.
For me (I am again 180 and 6'), at different times
my ratio has varied from 6 grams/unit (stress) up to
10/unit (currently).  I am constantly fine tuning
and adjusting.
email @ redacted - Please watch for missing kids,
especially my son.
Help stamp out, delete, and eradicate superfluous