[IP] A weight loss suggestion

When I was first diagnosed a year ago...I had lost a lot of weight because of
the Diabetes. Someone had told me that I should buy "The Glucose Revolution"
books...and I did. And they work great. There is one for losing weight...one
for diabetes and various other subjects. It has to do with learning the
glycemic index of foods. I find that the lower glycemic index a food is, the
more energy I get AND the easier it is to lose weight. These pocket books only
cost 4.95 US and you can them with you wherever you go. Hope I helped...if you
have any questions, feel free to ask.
:-) Kathleen