[IP] Bayer Elite XLCovers

Just wanted to let everyone who uses a Bayer Elite XL know that they now
have covers you can purchase. Similar to cell phone covers, there are
several colors/designs to choose. (Even Rufus the Bear!) I found them on the
Bayer website we ordered a yellow one for our son to kind of brighten up his
school kit. They are hard plastic with metallic silver looking trim on the
sides, my son who is 8 years old thought it made the glucometer look cool.