[IP] set changes

I always have gone three days before a set change and never
once had a problem. In fact twice I went six days just to
see how it would work. I changed the reservoir out & left
the old site in. I think you lose alot of absorption by
leaving it in more than three days. The CDE said your body
thinks the cannula is part of your body and starts to close
up around the end. I've never had a site infection but I do
go three days consistently without any problem. ymmv    Dave