[IP] Happy

Well hello everyone
Well it is official i am hooked to my 507c MM pump (that is the only
one available in Australia).It has been 8 days and i am loving it. At
this stage my doctor feels i am going to well for the first week. I
have changed my set twice now and getting fairly confident with it.
Although at this stage i am still only programmed for 1 basal rate but
within the next week or two they will put me on a few different ones
for throughout the days. I am on quicksets and i like them, however i
guess i will get the full benefit from them when summer comes around.

Well thats all from me, i have been trying to get through toyou all on
the chat but i seem to miss you all as you are all in bed sleeping when
i am awake and ready to chat, hopefully i will get to catch up with you
all soon.
Linda Fox (Australia)

mBox makes you work Smarter, not Harder, from only $0.58 per WEEK!
Visit http://www.mbox.com.au