  From: Fran Baumgartner
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 2:20 PM
  Subject: Re: [IP] Insurance companies...love to hate them!

  <<How dare some stupid idiotic 18 year old tell you
  how much you can take of a med.  ARG!>>
  <<I can relate.  I have Gastroproesis and GERD too.  I am seeing a GI doctor
  in a few weeks.  I need to try to get more propulsid for my stock is
  beginning to run low.  Anyway, this doctor is doing a "new" procedure for
  people with GERD and digestive problems.  If I pass the requirements to get
  the procedure done, I probably will.  I wish I could remember the name of
  it. >>Take Care,