[IP] something happen to all the mail

Hey,
I was reading e-mail and it seemed like the computer
locked up and I lost 200+ e-mails.  Oh well
I did not really have time to read them all anyway.
Just to let you all know.  I started back to school
yesterday, (teacher), still do not know what my actual
assignment for the year is.  As of now 1/2 time reading
teacher for kindergarten and 1/2 time English as a Second language
teacher.  May change to 1/4 time for the above positions and 1/2
time kindergarten in the afternoons if our enrollment numbers increase
next week.  I have not been able to unpack my stuff as I am not sure if this
room
is where I will be in the future 8(.   Sean may start pumping next week and
school.
I am REALLY GETTING STRESSED OUT.  Can you tell.
I am trying to go with the flow but this is very hard.
Keep me in your thoughts.
Sharon H
Nebraska
Mom to Sean 6 dx 1/99 (soon to be pumping)