[IP] New Book: Optimal Pumping

I just saw a blurb in the lastest newsletter from Minimed about a new book
called "Optimal Pumping" . . . Has anybody out there seen it and care to
comment about it?  I don't know if it's something put out by Minimed or just
something they now are selling on their web site . . . I didn't much like
their pumping book when I bought it (too proprietary of a slant and not
enough step-by-step help)  -- doesn't even come close to usefulness of
"Pumping Insulin" in my book . . .
(pun intended)

Lyndy 8-)
PumpMama to Katie (Age 10) Happily pumping since 6/1/01 with "Elvis" (her
Animas R-1000A)