[IP] RE: losing weight

I've always heard that too and I'm a firm believer in it. That is how I have
eaten all of my life (grazed - small, frequent meals throughout the day) and
never had a weight problem (aside from pregnancy weight gain but that
doesn't count. Hehe! That has always come off for me eventually, with some
work.) Some of my kids eat that way too (Shannon, my D child, being one of

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos12.html (new!) - meet Joseph
Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"
"May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly on your home, and the Great Spirit
bless all who enter there. May your moccasins make happy tracks in many
snows, and may the rainbow always touch your shoulder." - Cherokee Blessing