[IP] President's Decision

...Why not let the people decide? Congress should come up with a few
different scenarios- funding for all, some, or none- and put it on a ballot.
This way we will know what people in this country want...
This country is a REPRESENTATIVE DEMOCRACY.. we elect people to decide in
out best interest.
May not workout that way; especially for a specific person on a specific
decision...but it is far far better than
everyone voting on each issue - that's mob rule....
Long term - its still the best gov around - not great - but the best so

Enjoy each day...
Carl R. Findeiss