Re: [IP] hospital stay/c-section

You might consider lowering your basal even more after the delivery.  I've
never had a c-section, but after my last daughter I turned the basals off
for the first couple of days after delivery. Bear in mind that this was
after labor and I was nursing, but I suspect your basal rates after the
c-section could be pretty low, too.

Even if you stick with your current plan, be ready to lower the basals
aggressively if necessary.  Better high than low when you have a baby (not
to mention your post-operative self) to take care of.

Best of luck and enjoy the little one!