[IP] Questions about Aldose Reductase inhibitors

I got an e-mail from CenterWatch (which watches out for clinical trials of
drugs on the areas that a person specifies) and it directed me to a study in
NJ of an aldose reductase inhibitor to help reverse diabetic nuerpathy
symptoms and actual disease!!

I did a little R&D on aldose reductase and there were some promising studies
done five or six years ago but nothing panned out.

Does anyone know if this is worth trying (it is a one year trial, 80% chance
of getting the drug, 100% chance of getting drug when trial is over until
FDA aproves it) and involves a nerve biopsy (ouch)

Please e-mail me directly if you have any info on this stuff.  I read the
digest but I've got to make a decision in a couple of days and I don't know
if I'll have time to read through everything by then

Yerachmiel Altman