Re: [IP] set changes

Hi,
I have prepared a section of my stomack(sp) by holding my belt tight while
that section gave a good amount of fat. I have used that section of fat for 5
1/2 years. It has gotten hard and I have to use an inserter. I am a person
with min.infection so I have used th same sites for twenty days. Some of the
diffulty with site is purely physical. If I put the site under th fat roll and
clean weeds out of the flower bed, The site may last less than a day after the
physical movement that involves the site. But if I put the site near the top
of the fattie area the site man last much longer. These days the site is
changed 6-7 days. Wthout changing, to make the site a day or two I use a
needle for the bolas.

I hope this you at least what I do.

Richard