[IP] Re: Losing weight

> When my CDE found out I was skipping breakfast, she suggested I start my
> day with maybe a hard boiled egg and some wheat toast with my coffee, that
> it would up my metabolism.

> I did that for four months and lost 22 pounds......yes, by eating more
> often.  It speeds up your metabolism is what I believe.

The way that it was explained to me was that by
skipping breakfast, your body thinks that it is
starving. It will shut down and lower metabolism to
be able to survive.  It is actually detrimental to
eat fewer calories because we then burn fewer during
the day.

Another point is to drink a lot of water (not just
liquids).  It turns out that our bodies burn fat
much better with a lot of water.
email @ redacted - Please watch for missing kids,
especially my son.
He who knows how to flatter also knows how to
 - Napoleon