[IP] Online or ASCII Pump Manuals

In a message dated 8/15/2001 10:38:18 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Does anyone know if there is such a manual, if so, where might it be found?

I don't know of any online versions of manuals for any of the pumps -- but I
expect that any of the pump companies would be able to provide you with the
text of their manual in a format that works for you.  I'm sure you're not the
only person on a pump with a vision impairment and it seems to me that this
kind of accommodation could be easily made . . . Good luck to you!