From: Julie Britt
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 10:52 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] DNR/Living Wills

<you see a lot of things that you DON'T want done to you >

So how does a person who doesn't work in the medical field know what to
specify in their living will that they do not want to have done?  I work in
an office of a nursing home, so I have read lsome iving wills, and they
seemed very non-specific.  I want mine to be as specific as possible, but
I'm not sure what kinds of things they do to keep people alive.  I know
where I want them to sraw the line- I don't want to be a vagetable.  But I
can't ecactly say that.

Julie