RE: [IP] hospital stay/c-section

Hi Julie:
Good luck w/the C section.
When I had mine, I was on regular injections and not pump so I can't help
there...Is this your first?

Are you going to be awake and get an epidural or going to sleep?

One VERY IMPORTANT thing I can tell you is to get up and out of bed and
start walking the NEXT DAY!  Whether it hurts like heck or not, get the
nurse or your hubbie to get you out of that bed and walk around...if you
don't you are going to be dying with gas pains!!!!

Let us know how it goes.
Kathy B.