RE: [IP] minimed vs disetronic or animas

While this discussion goes on about what may or may not be the appropriate
pump, I will be looking for a pump in early 2002.  Currently, I am on a MM
507.  I am a blind person.  One of the things that I will be looking for
before I make my next pump purchase will be the availability of an on
line/ASCII copy of the manual for the respective pump.

Does anyone know if there is such a manual, if so, where might it be found?

Thanks for any insights,

Howard Davis