Re: [IP] Re: Losing weight

That is exactly what I learned, the hard way.
Being on the pump has made it easier to "be like others" so I started to
skip breakfast and not bolus up until lunch.
I only skipped breakfast for six months.  What is interesting is that in
that six months, I apparently gained about 15 pounds.

When my CDE found out I was skipping breakfast, she suggested I start my
day with maybe a hard boiled egg and some wheat toast with my coffee, that
it would up my metabolism.

I did that for four months and lost 22 pounds......yes, by eating more
often.  It speeds up your metabolism is what I believe.

email @ redacted
Sent by: email @ redacted
08/15/2001 10:52 AM
Please respond to IP