Re: [IP] Re: Losing weight

    Not only did it make sense, but it reminded me that I'd meant to write to
you & say that my usually oblivious husband commented that you looked
noticeably thinner when we saw you last week!
    The plan that you described was also used by a former neighbor of ours,
who successfully dropped about 30 lbs. & has kept it off for at least a year.
There are apparently many people who just can't eat too many carbs & still
lose weight, even if they're exercising & taking in a controlled amount of
    Keep up the good work!
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)