[IP] Foot weirdness

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I was having a
"flutter" in the arch of my left foot at night. I
spoke to my doctor and he said that neuropathy would
feel more numb or tingly. His diagnosis was that I was
wearing shoes (flip-flops, to be specific) that
weren't supporting my arch muscles, which were
stretching out and then contracting again at night.
I'll wear tennis shoes more often, but I will not be
parted with my beloved thongs.
Viva la flip-flops!

Do You Yahoo!?