Re: [IP] Reconnecting Quick Sets!!

I had alot of trouble getting the quickset reconnected.  I had to call MM and
have them talk me through it.  The trick seemed to be that a ring on the
infusion set, the part that attaches to your body can move~it needed to be
turned back into position.  It was difficult to figure out what part the
technician was talking about~by the time I figured  it out with her help, I
had been off the pump for ninety minutes.
I did like not having to use all the tape necessary for the sofsets, and I
liked having something that  was almost flush to the tummy.  I sent all my
sofsets back, I'm currently using 23" Disetronic Ultraflex~I really like them
alot.  Its been pretty darn sticky here in Michigan this summer, I haven't
had any trouble with the new sets.