[IP] hospital stay/c-section

I will be in the hospital next week for a scheduled c-section.  Can you
all offer hints/tips for either diabetes control or pump advice during
this time?  We've already decided with our endo and ob to reduce my basals
by 1/2 after the delivery.  My husband is going to carry a little
fanny-pack with all my supplies (pump and meter) in it so that doesn't get
lost in the shuffle.  Any other thoughts?

Thanks!
Julie S.