RE: [IP] I'm back again

Welcome back to IP!

You must know that going through the divorce is also effecting your b.g. and
your control!  It is an emotional rollercoaster and stress factor that is
happening to your body like it or not and we all know how that effects our

I'm assuming that you are on the pump????  (I know it's not good to assume)
but if you are, I think it will be easier for you to get better control than
taking shots for now.

First and foremost you have to think of yourself and your health.  I know
that things are pretty hairy for you right now but things will fall into
place.  Without your feeling well and putting some weight back on (girl, you
weigh less than me and are 6" taller than me!!! Not good!) and eating and
sleeping properly, you are not going to get under good control.

We are all here for you to encourage you and to help you so just pour your
heart out and yell for help and we'll be here to support you!
Good luck
Kathy B.