Re: [IP] Re: I'm back again

What? Do you have toothpicks for bones??

*I* feel from my own 5'8 frame...maybe slightly thicker than yours but still, MY 'ideal weight' (Yes, I'm muscular female, and weight train as well as swim) is 155 lbs!

If you are told to weigh 110 and do not feel well, maybe a bit of logic would prevail here and you should gain 15-20 lbs and see how you feel?

I really feel you may well be UNDERWEIGHT and of course you'd feel weaker, expecially with the stressors you've undergone too!  Please think about this. Don't you deserve better than what you're feeling now? I would think so...

Jenny Sutherland