  From: Kenneth Furney
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 12:14 AM
  Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Losing weight

  <<Thanks for this info!  I've been exercising 20 a day,
  which brought a few pounds off, but not much before
  hitting a platue, so I will try increasing by 10.>>
  --- Sharon Brousseau <email @ redacted> wrote:
  <<Losing weight prior to the pump and after the pump is difficult. I lost
  pounds in two and a half years trying really hard. The weight loss is slow
but this is what I do: I slowly started cutting back on the carbs. >>