[IP] Re: I'm back again

> I can honestly tell you if you want to loose weight - get a divorce (HA-HA)
> I have lost 50 lbs.  I'm 5'8 and weigh 110 lbs.  It's not fun because I feel
> rotten all of the time.  I have no energy.  I feel sick and dizzy.  I'm
> moody because of the ups and downs with my sugars.

I can personally attest to the fact that divorces
are the worst thing for stress, and control.  When I
was going through the divorce ordeal, my bg would
climb from low 100's to 350's and my bp jumped from
normal up to 200's over 120's.  I had felt so out of
control after court (I was doing 'proper person')
that I had to go directly to the doctors office.  I
also lost 25 pounds (I was not really overweight at
6' 180), especially at he end of the divorce and my
ex abducted our son when she learned that I was
getting an order for her to see a psychiatrist, as
she had/has the same symptoms as the lady in Texas
who drowned her kids.  Worry is stressful also.

Divorces, or anything stressful, can have a major
effect on our dm, and everything else to do with out
health. If you are still under a lot of stress, see
you doctor for something that may help.  By
predicting ahead of time when these situations arise
I was able to get back in control and regained my
weight, though it did take a while.
email @ redacted
Please watch for missing kids, especially my son.
All the world's a stage and most of us are
desperately unrehearsed.
 - Sean O'Casey